This organization is an association of people commonly bound by our interest in the automotive service industry. We will strive to uphold and improve the high standards of integrity in our profession. We will work together to assist the individual member with problems they may be confronted with. We will assist in the education of members and future technicians. We will dedicate ourselves through our own personal obligation toward future growth and expansion by professional ethical practice. Through avenues available to us, we will seek to correct abuses within our industry. This association shall not, except to an insubstantial degree, engage in any activities that are not in the furtherance of the primary purposes of the association.
Code of Ethics
1. To promote goodwill between the motorist and the automotive industry.
2. To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
3. To perform high quality service at a fair and just price.
4. To employ the best skilled personnel obtainable.
5. To use only proven merchandise of high quality, distributed by reputable firms.
6. To itemize all parts and adjustments in the price charged for services rendered.
7. To retain all parts replaced for customer inspection, if so requested.
8. To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
9. To uphold the integrity of all members.
10. To refrain from advertising which is false or misleading or likely to confuse or deceive the customer.
Become a Member
Membership in ASCCA offers you a chance to network with local auto repair businesses and the chance to participate in education and training seminars at chapter meeting. Find out more about becoming a member!
Click here to visit the ASCCA State website.